Sidney Crosby wearing matching helmet at Pens practice.
This means he may have been cleared for contact. Or he forgot his white helmet.
More as we find out!
Dan Carcillo on the second line with Kane and Hossa at practice this morning.
Opening Weekend Roundup
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins’ first NHL Goal
- Antropov scores Jets’ first goal in fifteen years
- Bouchard suspended for two regular season games
- Bruins’ last day with Stanley Cup
- Penguins give us two nail biter shootouts against Canucks and Oilers.
- Blackhawks’ Bolland makes another triumphant return
- Bryzgalov and the Flyers shutout Devils 3-0
We’ll start an overview of the week tomorrow night once all the games have wrapped up!
Any topics or highlights you want us to cover? Leave something our ask box and let us know!
Reblog and get the word out. Podcast starts NEXT WEEK!
Welcome to the start of what will hopefully be a really fun project for us and for you as well!
This is a podcast created for YOU, the hockey fans of Tumblr! So spread the word and have some fun with it. If you have any ideas for the show, let us know in our ask box and we’ll gladly take it into consideration!
If you didn’t hear about us from either mine (Joe) or Dave’s post(s) last night, check the sidebar for our blogs and find out who we actually are! For future reference we’ll tag the post with either of our names so you guys know who posted it.
Reblog and spread the word, this can only happen with your help!